Modern South-East Asian Kitchen & Bar
Sample Menu Only
Handcrafted, seasonal & designed to be shared. We suggest starting with a selection of bites & grazing dishes, which will arrive as each dish is ready. Feasting dishes will follow, finishing with dessert. Alternatively, leave the decisions to us and try our ‘Feed Me’ menu – a tailored selection of signature dishes across the menu.
Welcome to our family run tin shed eatery.
- rice paper (ha noi) veg spring rolls [cf,ve] (2) 10
- steamed prawn & barramundi dumplings [S] (4)
green curry sauce 16
- oyster mushroom & gai lan pot stickers [ve] (4)
w fried enoki & ponzu 15
- fried lemongrass chicken wings [cf]
spicy tamarind glaze 16
- pork steamed buns (2)
w lap cheong chilli jam 14
- tofu & green chilli larb [ve, gf]
purple onion, coconut & lime 18
- Ellis' beef tartare w green mango [nuts,S,cf]
candle nut, chilli oil, prawn crackers 21
- crackling roast pork belly w mint & green papaya salad [nuts,cf]
woven rice noodles & classic nước chấm 29
- shiitake xo sauce, rice noddle stir fry [ve]
w gai lan & lao gan ma 27
- char grilled quails (2) [nuts,S]
satay & shallot pancake 32
- yogurt panna cotta [cf]
w pineapple & bourbon jam 14
- miso salted caramel ice cream [cf,v]
w Jerusalem artichoke crisps 14
- spiced run apple pie wonton
w thai tea soft serve 14
- Lino Ramble | Arinto '20 (McLaren Vale) 52
- Tapanappa Tiers 1.5 | Chardonnay '20 (Adelaide Hills) 70
- Karrawatta | Pinot Grigio '20 (Meadows) 49
- Lobethal Rd | Roussanne ' 20 (Adelaide Hills) 52
- Konpira Maru | Sagrantino Vermentino Pet Nat '21 (Vic) 52
- Shut the Gate | Riesling '20 (Watervale) 54
- Vigna Bottin | Sangiovese '18 (McLaren Vale) 52
- Aphelion | GMS '19 (McLaren Vale) 55
- Samson Tall | Grenache '19 (McLaren Vale) 50
- Samuel's Gorge | Graciano ;19 (McLaren Vale) 72
- Guroo | Syrah '17 (Kangaroo Island) 64
- 919 Wines | Durif '17 (Riverland) 60
- Geddes | Old Vine Shiraz '15 (McLaren Vale) 67
- Rouleur | Pinot Menier '20 (Yarra Valley) 56
- Sinapius | Gamay '19 (Tassie) 70
Nuts = Nuts | Shellfish = S | Gluten free = GF | Vegetarian = V | Vegan = ve
Menu subject to weekly change.
Due to the size of our kitchen, we need a few days to prepare the food.
Our opening hours are as follows;
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday for dinner 4.45pm to late
- Sunday for lunch 11.45am to 4pm
We’re tiny. Like, really, really tiny. The largest table we can sit is 8 people. For tables of more than 8, it would become a private function. Please call us on 0403784568 to discuss.
Do we do takeaway?!? Nope! But, lots of good place around here do… We highly recommend our friends at Lot 8 just down the road.
If you have a special bottle you’d like to open, you can bring it along… $20 corkage per bottle, with a maximum of 1 bottle per 4 people. BYO is for wine only, but the bar is stocked with beer, wine and spirits.
We offer the Feed Me Banquet for tables of 4 and above for $60pp. This includes a selection of dishes highlighting what we do.
For tables of 6 and above, the Banquet is a requirement for all patrons 12 years of age or over. For children under 12 years old, we offer a more kid-friendly version of the banquet ($25pp)
Don’t worry, dietary requirements can be incorporated into the banquet.
Yep, we have a number of options that will cover most dietary requirements with enough notice. There’s some requirements or combination of requirements we may not be able to cater for. Please give a call directly to discuss the details.
Given the size of our kitchen, we can’t guarantee the removal of all trace elements.
Sure! We only have one highchair available, so please let us know if you need one when you book. We do not have a specific kids menu.
It is a old shed with lots bodies, so for safety reasons we don’t allow children under 12 in the second sitting for dinner (8pm).
We can cater for a private function. Give us a call to discuss the details.
You’ll find us at 24 Old Coach Rd, Aldinga Beach, approximately 50m north of the Dingy Pub on the eastern side next to Goodness Coffee Co.
We take bookings inside only. We will however, offer the courtyard to inside bookings if they choose, once the weather looks suitable.
We are closed for the last two weeks in July and for a few days over the Christmas period.
A surcharge of 15% applies on all Public Holidays
Credit Card surcharges may also apply