Modern South-East Asian Kitchen & Bar
Sample Menu Only
Handcrafted, seasonal & designed to be shared. We suggest starting with a selection of bites & grazing dishes, which will arrive as each dish is ready. Feasting dishes will follow, finishing with dessert. Alternatively, leave the decisions to us and try our ‘Feed Me’ menu – a tailored selection of signature dishes across the menu.
Welcome to our family run tin shed eatery.
- rice paper (ha noi) veg spring rolls [cf,ve] (2) 10
- salt & szechuan pepper eggplant [v,cf]
w black sesame aioli 14
- hiramasa kingfish sashimi [cf]
kaffir lime infused coconut cream, thai basil 22
- king oyster mushroom & gai lan pot stickers [ve] 
miso ponzu & fried enoki 15
- coconut poached chicken breast & green mango salad [cf]
cabbage, rau ram, shiso, spiced pepitas 29
- deep fried five spice whole quail [cf] 
w sriracha mayo 14
- tofu & green chilli larb [ve, cf]
purple onion, coconut & lime 18
- chargrilled kingfish wing [cf]
vietnamese tomato sauce w kosho & wild harvest olive oil 16
- crackling roast pork belly w mint & green papaya salad [nuts,cf]
woven rice noodles & classic nước chấm 29
- spring onion tom yum style fried rice [ve]
w oyster mushrooms & miso tomatoes 29
- chargrilled black angus hanger steak [200g] [cf]
kohlrabi, mango & birds eye chilli salsa 35
- toasted ricecream sandwich [v]
wattle seed sabl, davidson plum jam 15
- traditional mango pudding & coconut sago [cf]
meringue, chilli, slab sugar syrup 15
- custard apple & rum sorbet [cf,v]
white chocolate mousse, kaffir lime & basil oil 15
- Pol Roger | Champagne NV (France) 140
- Daosa | Natural NV (Adelaide Hills) $14/67
- Billy Button | Prosecco NV (Victoria) 55
- Bandini | Prosecco NV DOC
- Deviation Road | Sparkling Rose NV (Adelaide Hills)
Rose & Chilled Reds
- Camwell | Nero Rose ’21 (McLaren Vale)
- Gargoyle | Rosa Nebbiolo, Sangiovese Rose ’20 (McLaren Vale) $50
- Taschini | Pinot Gris, Graciano, Sangiovese ’20 (Limestone Coast) $55
- Patritti | Grenache Palomino ’21 (Suburban Adelaide) $50
- Small Fry | Starry Starry Night Cinsault ’21 (Barossa)
- Vigna Bottin Fiano ’21 (McLaren Vale) $12 $50
- Unico Zelco | Riversand Fiano ’21 (Riverland) $50
- Varney | Entrada Verdelho ’20 (Langhorne Creek) $52
- Karrawatta | Pinot Grigio ’20 (Meadows) $12/$50
- Shut the Gate | For Love Riesling ’21 (Watervale)
- Wines by KT | Riesling ’20 (Watervale) $12/$50
- Wangolina | Gruner Veltiner ’21 (Limestone Coast)
- Whisson Lake | Le Gris de Noir ’17 (Piccadilly Valley)
- Mt Lofty Ranges | Old Cherry Block Sav Blanc ‘21 (Adelaide Hills) $50
- Tregathen | Chenin Blanc ’20 (Kuitpo)
- Geddes | Viogner-Roussane ’21 (McLaren Vale) $12/$50
- Giant Steps | Applejack Vineyard Chardonnay ‘19 (Yarra Valley)
- Tapanappa | Tiers 1.5 Chardonnay ’20 (Piccadilly Valley)
- L.A.S. Vino | Willybrup Chardonnay ’20 (Margaret River)
- Tavignano | Superiore Misco Verdicchio ’19 (Italy) $75
- Sinapius | Esme Gamay ’19 (Tassie)
- Petit Perou | Tu m’tiens au jus Beaujolais Ruge ’20 (France) $68
- Ashton Hills | Pinot Noir ’20 (Adelaide Hills) $68
- Whisson Lake | Pinot Noir ’18 (Adelaide Hills) $85
- Fumey Chatelain | Pinot Noir ’17 (France) $90
- Ghost Rock | Supernatural Pinot Noir ’20 (Tassie) $70
- Cobaw Ridge | Pinot Noir ’18 (Victoria) $75
- Abbatiello | Ellenico Anglianico ’19 (Riverland) 50
- Nals Margreid | Summer Red Schiava’20 (Italy)
- Aphelion | Affinity GMS ’19 (McLaren Vale) $65
- Samson Tall | Grenache ’19 (McLaren Vale) $13/$52
- Ministry of Clouds | Grenache ’20 (McLaren Vale) $70
- Bekkers | Grenache ’18 (McLaren Vale) $130
- Hickinbotham | Elder Hill Grenache ’16 (McLaren Vale) $120
- Main & Cherry | Iberica Grenache, Temp & Mataro ’21 (McLaren Vale) $55
- Three Dark Horses | Grenache Touriga ’20 (McLaren Vale) $55
- Samuel’s George | Mosaic of Dreams GMSC ’18 (McLaren Vale)
- Revello | Barolo ’16 (Italy)
- Range Life | Sangiovese ’19 (Victoria) $50
- The Pawn Wine Co. | Tempranillo ’18 (Adelaide Hills) $57
- The Good Doctor | The Antidote Montepulciano ’20 (McLaren Vale) $55
- Gargoyle | Temp Touriga ’18 (Adelaide Hills/Langhorne Creek) $12/$50
- Chateau Pierre-Bise | Schistes Cab Franc ‘ 18 (France) $70
- Dune | Blewitt Springs Shiraz ’20 (Blewitt Springs) $60
- Kay Brothers | Hillside Shiraz ’18 (McLaren Vale) $16/$70
- Brash Higgins | Cabernet Sauvignon ’18 (McLaren Vale)
Nuts = Nuts | Shellfish = S | Gluten free = GF | Vegetarian = V | Vegan = ve
Menu subject to weekly change.
Due to the size of our kitchen, we need a few days to prepare the food.
Our opening hours are as follows;
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday for dinner 4.45pm to late
- Sunday for lunch 11.45am to 4pm
We’re tiny. Like, really, really tiny. The largest table we can sit is 8 people. For tables of more than 8, it would become a private function. Please call us on 0403784568 to discuss.
Do we do takeaway?!? Nope! But, lots of good place around here do… We highly recommend our friends at Lot 8 just down the road.
We no longer allow BYO of any kind… If you have a very special bottle, please contact us at email@example.com for further discussion.
We offer the Feed Me Banquet for tables of 2 and above for $65pp. This includes a selection of dishes highlighting what we do.
For tables of 5 and above, the Banquet is a requirement for all patrons 12 years of age or over. For children under 12 years old, we offer a more kid-friendly version of the banquet ($35pp)
Don’t worry, dietary requirements can be incorporated into the banquet with notice.
Yep, we have a number of options that will cover most dietary requirements with enough notice. There’s some requirements or combination of requirements we may not be able to cater for. Please give a call directly to discuss the details.
Given the size of our kitchen, we can’t guarantee the removal of all trace elements.
Sure! We only have one highchair available, so please let us know if you need one when you book. We do not have a specific kids menu.
It is a old shed with lots bodies, so for safety reasons we don’t allow children under 12 in the second sitting for dinner (8pm).
Due to our size, we can’t accommodate prams inside.
We can cater for a private function. Give us a call to discuss the details.
You’ll find us at 24 Old Coach Rd, Aldinga Beach, approximately 50m north of the Dingy Pub on the eastern side next to Goodness Coffee Co.
We take bookings inside only. We will however, offer the courtyard to inside bookings if they choose, once the weather looks suitable.
We are closed for the last two weeks in July and for 2 weeks over the Christmas period.
A surcharge of 15% applies on all Public Holidays
Credit Card surcharges may also apply on certain cards.